Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
This page contains the "Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions" for participation in live events and engagement with content on www.hackmer.com and its extended media properties.
These terms have been adopted to help set important ground rules and expectations for everyone who wants to interact with content created by Michael Hackmer for www.hackmer.com.
Your decision to participate in a live event or comment or otherwise engage with content on this website or its extended media sites and social media accounts, means you agree to these terms. If you disagree with anything, do not register or attend a live event or engage with content.
Questions? Please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
For Webinars and Events Streamed Online
- For any event hosted by Michael Hackmer that will be streamed online (in real-time or on-demand) you consent to your comments being recorded and/or captured. If you appear on-camera at any time, you also consent to being recorded and/or screen-captured.
- Depending on the type of live event hosted by Michael Hackmer, it is possible that the event will include people with different views and experiences. Michael Hackmer expects ALL people who attend events and have speaking roles or who can publicly share comments (verbal or written) to be courteous to all others in attendance. Disagreement on issues is expected. However, hateful, racist and sexist comments will not be tolerated, and hostile or violent remarks directed to other people (attending the event or not) also will not be tolerated.
- Michael Hackmer reserves the right to remove and/or ban anyone from an event for any reason.
- Any event hosted by Michael Hackmer is owned by Michael Hackmer. Registration and viewing the event does not give anyone ownership of the content. No one is allowed to share or copy excerpts of this event without permission of the owner.
- Michael Hackmer will not be able to moderate all comments instantaneously or in real-time. However, he will do his best to monitor the discussion as it unfolds and remove any offensive material and manage the discussion as best as possible.
For Commenting / Engaging with Written Content
- This website does not allow hateful, racist and sexist comments. What's more, hostile or violent remarks directed to other people will not be tolerated.
- Michael Hackmer reserves the right to remove any comment from www.hackmer.com or social media sites Michael Hackmer manages for any reason.
- Michael Hackmer reserves the right to ban anyone from commenting on www.hackmer.com or related social media channels he manages.
- Any content posted by Michael Hackmer on www.hackmer.com is owned by Michael Hackmer unless otherwise noted. Images and content are copyrighted. Visitors must not use images owned by Michael Hackmer without permission.
- Michael Hackmer will not be able to moderate all comments instantaneously or in real-time.
Regarding Information Submitted
- For information submitted in registering for online events or creating profiles on www.hackmer.com, you consent to receiving communications from Michael Hackmer related to what you registered for and other activities and events related to www.hackmer.com.
- No information submitted for an event hosted and owned by Michael Hackmer will be sold, loaned or shared with third parties or any business or organization not owned by Michael Hackmer.
Questions? Please let me know via email at: email@example.com.